Software Development – Embedded C/C++, Linux/Solaris/Win apps or scripts
- New projects, refactoring
- Code inspection, static analysis and risk analysis (FMEA)
- IDE: Eclipse, IAR Embedded Workbench, MPLAB, TI Code Composer Studio, CodeWarrior/MCU
- Processors: ARM, Intel, PIC, MSP430
- Scripts: bash, ksh, Python, Windows batch or PowerShell
In fall 2012 a fellow software engineer introduced me to Araxis Merge www.araxis.com/merge. I instantly bonded with this merge tool. I have used IBM-Rational ClearCase and its merge tools for many years, Subversion’s built-in merge and the old standby (and free) WinMerge. I enjoy the fine level of control that Araxis Merge gives the user. If you develop on Mac OS X and/or Windows platforms and have the $ it is highly recommended. Try it with the 30 day free trial.